Happy Wednesday! Can you guys believe August is almost over? I can't... this year is going by so quickly. Is this just all part of getting old? Hopefully not. Because I kinda hate it. Anyway, I thought I would share some links with you guys since I haven't in a while.
- Philly-style ice cream is apparently the easiest to make at home. Who knew, right? (Is it bad I didn't even know that "Philly-style"ice cream is a thing?)
- This rug is TO DIE FOR. I'm currently redecorating and relishing in Southwest vibes.
- I want to try this recipe for Rosé Lemonade. I think I'll make mine sparking though.
- Currently searching for things to do in Brussels, Ghent, Lille, and Paris. (That's where we're going for our honeymoon after our Icelandic wedding!) I think I'm most excited to walk around Ghent's town center, some kind of warm beverage in hand, snuggled up with my boo. By the way, if any of you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
- Loving this button-through skirt trend. This one is too good.
- Currently looking for wedding shoes. I was planning on wearing boots since we'll be trekking through the Icelandic wilderness for pictures and whatnot but these are too perfect to pass up. (I swooned so hard when I saw them.)
- I've never baked with Aquafaba before (because I basically never bake) but I really want to try this vegan macaron recipe. These would go well with that Rosé Lemonade, no?
- Paddleboarding is my new favorite thing to do. Even Brenden and Charlie like it. Now if only we had a way to all share a board...
- In case you didn't hear (because everybody-- including me-- has been freaking out about it) Covergirl is coming out with Star Wars makeup.
- This is a link for locals. (And serious newsies.) Channel 6's song is legendary. Here's the story behind it and what happened when they tried to change it.
Have you guys found anything interesting? Leave it in the comments below and I'll check it out!