With as many photos as I post on here, as hard as it may be to believe, I take many, many, many more. I've filled up at least two large external hard drives since I started blogging. (Not complaining at all.) It's nice to go back through and laugh at funny faces I've made inadvertently during outfit shoots, take a gander at prospective blog posts that never quite made the cut, and draw inspiration for future adventures. Here are a few little photographs I stumbled upon today from the past couple of weeks:
1. Lauren representing her love for the West Side (as we were debating over the superiority of West Side vs. East Side Manhattan) while walking around Chelsea Piers.
2. A pretty flower at Morris Arboretum. (If you're ever in or around Philly, it's a nice, lovely place to walk around.)
3. CJ under a bridge during an outfit shoot. He's super tall, can you tell?
4. Not sure exactly what's happening here but it's funny, so laugh.
5. Rockin' my favorite Orla Kiely sailboat dress. I wear it too much.
6. From Las Venus's final days on Ludlow Street.
7. Some buildings giving me major fire escape envy. (Which is a real thing by the way.)