1. I'm so obsessed with the 365 Lucky Days project. I've never embroidered anything or even held an embroidery hoop in my hand but her stunning designs have compelled me to go to the craft store as soon as I'm settled in my new home and create some of my own!
2. Ben Blood has done it again! This shoot captured my heart. Everything about it is perfect.
3. I just want to fill my closet with super duper girly dresses and vintage-inspired accessories. These are a few of my favorites. (via ModCloth)
4. Just in time for the dog days of summer (whatever that means) Elsie shared some yummy looking Agua Fresca recipes. MMM!
5. You guys know how glitter is my favorite color and I love tape? I'll just leave this here for right now.
6. How could you not think that this giant synthesizer pillow is the coolest thing ever? It might be a necessity for my new studio. Possibly?
7. I'm going to end up having like 30 cake toppers on my wedding cake because I keep finding more and more that I love! These from Skunkboy Creatures are too cute! They might beat all in the cake topper war.
8. I love lady ties! I want them in every single color. These are all so precious!
9. I've never been much of a brooch girl but this one is really cute and I wouldn't mind rockin' it.
10. Diana's tattoos are majestic. I've had the tattoo itch for quite some time now, but frugality and saving up for my studio/store has been winning. Sigh... someday! At this point in my life, I'm far too young and indecisive anyway! In the mean time, I'm content to swoon over the ink of others.
Hope you're having a great weekend! Mine will be full of unpacking and hopefully followed by a long period of sleep!